- This event has passed.
Ravnica Allegiance Commander League
March 3 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm EST
Commander League back and better than ever! 2019 is roaring on strong and we want to keep it rolling with our Ravnica Allegiance Commander league!
CASUAL EDH Play: 11AM-2PM
From 2PM-5PM, it’s COMPETITIVE PODS!
This league is designed as the ultimate Commander experience, walking a balancing act between being competitive and showcasing more inventive cards. Most importantly the focus is on FUN!
Players will be randomized into pods of 3 or 4 and will have 60 minutes to duke it out for weekly prizes, earning placement points, AND a sheet of 8-10 achievements which get added to their league total!!
• 7 weeks of achievement farming; the 8th week is a championship comprised of the top 16 points earners from the season.
• Placement points: 1st 4pts ; 2nd 3pts ; 3rd 2pts ; 4th 1pt
• In a 3 player pod 4th place doesn’t exist so you would get the 3rd place points if you finish last.
• If time in the round expires all remaining players split the remaining points
• If you present a lethal board state, you cannot choose not to use it to farm achievement
• If a player wins via infinite combo OR presents a board state the rest of the pod agrees to concede to: they earn all achievements they got prior to the combo, and take the highest placement points available for that round (1st, 2nd, etc)
Weekly Prize Payouts: (not including achievement points)
12 points: 6 packs
10-11.5 points: 4 packs
7-9.5 points: 2 packs
Participation Prize: Sign-up for the league guarantees players at least $20 in prize packs! This time around players will get a pack of Ultimate Masters!!!!!
Championship Prizes: Players who make it to the championship will earn additional prizes for how far they make it into the tournament. Top 16, Top 8, Final 4, or the Champion! (Championship prizes based off attendance in the league and will be revealed by week 6)
Sundays in February and March, starting February 3rd ending March 24th
Time! 3 rounds from 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Any questions, comments or concerns contact Third Eye J.J on Facebook or email: email@example.com